Friday, July 3, 2009

Robert Hodgins and Donna Andrew are the same person?

This is last post before bed i swear, but it was too good to passup. Robert Hodgins is currently a fugitive from justice, just look at this report from pacer (A US based Court Listing System) He is still the CEO of Virtual Money Inc, and their ATM CARDS all while under indictment for MONEY LAUNDERING hahahahahah
I also learned the Donna Andrew who has been answering the phones is his wife?!?!?! She has to because if he comes into the united states he will go to jail. I guess they dont have money or people to answer phones anymore!!! Maybe they are trying to operate under the radar illegally?
I was able to dig up this information in about 15 minutes, and i would encourage anyone else thinking about doing business with these people to do the same.

The american justice system is so sad and corrupt, to allow the wife of a man who did what Robert Hodgins did to still be allowed to operate their company. I'm sure once my court transcripts come in i will post them so all can see who the people are who let that happen. I will be posting the details and contact information for all parties involved and hopefully even get the judges name who is allowing this to go on. If he has an email address i'd like to email him personally as well!

I sent an email to the email address for the lady at the USDOJ to ask her the same questions, if she responds i will post it here.

I have received a tremendous amount of emails from these few posts... keep them coming along with the information so the truth can occur.

Given the fact that i am still waiting on my transcripts from the US it might be awhile before i update, but rest assued I WILL REPOST.

For those of you who have sent me threatening emails, I am using TOR in internet cafe's in moscow for all my registrations and postings SO GOOD LUCK TO YOU. YOU CANNOT SILENCE ME NO MATTER WHAT YOU THREATEN.